Data Processing Administrator
Middle (2-5 ani)
As our software admin, you will identify, drive and complete team projects. You will often be called upon to work with cross-functional teams, and to communicate with and present to line management. We are looking for independent, solution-oriented candidates who know how to implement software updates and modification to drive business action. You will be an integral link between the sales organization and sales enablement supporting our sales onboarding and education strategy at Conduent. The successful candidate will have a broad understanding and experience with learning management solutions and a selling process. And be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
- Daily maintenance and updating of sales onboarding program
- Sales Process and curriculum pathway
- Handle inquiries regarding onboarding/education software program
- Report creation / data gathering
- Administration of applications pertaining to sales onboarding
Specific Responsibilities supporting mentioned General Responsibilities
- Testing and launching of new / revised course content in various formats and the archiving of outdated content
- Develop assessments eLearning course authoring and onboard assessment tools
- Management of learner registrations
- Content management of learning course files and course support resources on SharePoint and with LearningConduent
- Creation of system use job aids as well as providing technical support, issue tracking, resolution and / or escalation
- Collaborate with the Sales Onboarding team
- Work closely with the Sales Training Team and course development vendors to ensure eLearning courses are developed in a manner that meet system technical requirements
- Keep current with external trends and developments and apply learnings to improve internal processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales operations or learning operations experience
- Proven team leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-service oriented environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to effectively team with other leaders and departments
- Creative, smart thinker able to scale steep learning curves quickly.
- Team player that understands success rests on helping others to be successful.
- Maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and modeling approaches used by the sales organization
- 2 years of relevant work experience including technical administration for LMS
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills along with good written and verbal communications skills.
- Very strong Microsoft office skills (expert level Microsoft Excel)
- Work is performed in an office setting, preferably within commuting distance to Iasi, Romania