Sales Onboarding & Education – Content Manager
Middle (2-5 ani)
As our content manager, you will identify, drive and complete team projects. You will often be called upon to work with cross-functional teams, and to communicate with and present to management. We are looking for independent, solution-oriented candidates who know how to manage learning content, write new content and refresh existing content to drive improvements in our sales onboarding program. You will be an integral member of the sales onboarding and education team supporting Conduent’s sales organization and sales enablement strategy. The successful candidate will have a broad understanding and experience with content management, Salesforce and a selling process. And be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines.
- Create, update and review documentation
- Connect content to sales onboarding program
- Handle inquiries regarding content
- Define and categorize(tag) documentation
- Partner with Sales Enablement team
Specific Responsibilities supporting mentioned General Responsibilities
- Act as a writer with editing and proofreading skills
- Understand how sales operates to determine content needs
- Handle project management in conjunction with admin and onboarding team
- Help determine issue content needs, develop story ideas, and assign content
- Understand sales process
- Understand CRM specifically Salesforce
- Add tags to content posted, and check each article to ensure links work and text/images display correctly
- Maintain list of Salesforce projects to determine content needs
- Proofread posts and online content
- Own templates and corporate changes to templates, impact to Sales Onboarding
- Establish a cadence for content refresh and updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of content management experience
- 2+ years of sales operations experience or editorial experience
- Proven team leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-service oriented environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to effectively team with other leaders and departments
- Creative, smart thinker able to scale steep learning curves quickly.
- Team player that understands success rests on helping others to be successful.
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills along with good written and verbal communications skills.
- Very strong Microsoft office skills (expert level Microsoft Excel)
- Must have working knowledge with a CRM platform
- Work is performed in an office setting, preferably within commuting distance to Iasi, Romania