Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Strada Ioan Plavoșin, Timișoara
We are looking for 2 highly motivated people to join our team in Timișoara, as Sales Managers.
As Sales Manager, you will:
- Research and analyze the assigned translation market, as well as discover new markets to further explore;
- Qualify potential customers and other business development opportunities within the field;
- Contact customers by telephone, email, or you will meet with them in person;
- Identify their current translation needs, as well as understand and anticipate their long-term objectives and recommend the most suitable solutions that match their expectations;
- Create customized quotes, agree on contract terms and conditions, prices, etc.
- Build successful and long-term relationships with the customers;
- Propose new ideas to continuously optimize the workflow and service to our customers;
- Design other new strategies for customer aquisition and account growth.
This position requires:
Since the work of a Sales Manager first and foremost implies having excellent communication and listening skills, to be successful you will need:
- to be a proactive and optimistic person, we believe that this the only way to successfully overcome all challenges;
- to be an excellent listener, because you will have to easily understand and anticipate the needs of the customers;
- to be a great communicator and negotiator, since you will need to build long-term partnerships that are mutually advantageous, both for the customers and for our company;
- to have strong analythical and forward thinking, the ability to make quick decisions;
- to be self-disciplined and work independently, as well as to be a very good team-player;
- to be results-oriented, to be ambitious and persevering in achieving success;
- to take the initiative and to be 100% dedicated in everything you do, because we appreciate and reward people who put their heart into what they do and who want to grow together with us;
- to be highly proficient in English or in German language, because you will be communicating with customers all over the world;
- to have experience in sales to business customers, for at least 2 years, which is not a requirement, but it is an advantage;
- to have a university degree;
- to own a driving license – B;
- to want to develop a long-term partnership with our company.
- fixed salary with a highly motivating commission based on results;
- laptop and telephone;
- training sessions in sales and in the translation field, access to the most advanced tools and technologies within the industry;
- working together with a young and ambitious team, in a modern and comfortable office;
- enjoying challenges that give you the chance to develop both professionally and personally;
- opportunities for promotions depending on performance;
- other benefits offered by the company.
How to apply:
Do you see yourself as part of our team, enjoying this new challenge? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Please send us your application at and we will contact you to discuss further details.
If you would like to discover more about us, please visit our website