Detalii loc de munca
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every , our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Our colleague in the Sales&Marketing Team networks with potential clients, manages accounts, works to maintain a loyal customer base, contributing to budgeting and marketing plans that increase bookings and profitability.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with our customers through constant contact, by phone, visits to the customer premises and site inspections;
- Sending and responding to requests for cooperation proposal;
- Negotiating/closing contracts;
- Organizing corporate and private events and ensuring that all guest requirements are met to their satisfaction;
- Maintaining computer databases accurate and communicating guest requirements to all departments of the hotel.
To successfully manage this role, our colleague proves at all times a positive attitude, the ability to respond rapidly and correctly to requests and the commitment to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Sales experience, preferably in the hospitality environment would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What is working for Hilton like?
- Being part of an worldwide hospitality brand with a strong network of professionals;
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Sustained professional and personal development and career advancement opportunities