Adresa/ adresele jobului
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Principal responsibilities of Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst:
* Provide end-user support, generate management reports and maximize value of CRM/SFE solutions to EE BUs.
* Partner with the businesses to identify, customize and drive adoption of CRM/SFE (, tender tracking, other) solutions and maximize value added for the business.
* Provide end-user support for the different systems in a consistent & constant manner.
* Guide customers who have functional & 'how-to' questions
* Develop and coordinate clear communications for our end-user community.
* Facilitate training/refresher workshops.
* Follow up on master data issues and inconsistencies till resolution.
* Identify opportunities & implement corrective actions for improving master data quality.
* Be a subject matter experts on CRM/SFE systems in the region.
* Manage system changes by performing consistent acceptance testing, maintaining good communication with the different parties involved, creating or updating training support materials and providing training.
* Coordinate support activities with the responsible IT departments.
* Gather user feedback and requirements and make suggestions for system changes or capability improvements.
* Execute consistent testing for all system changes.
* Realize data/reporting related changes requested by the business.
* Generate relevant management reports.
* Travel required: up to 20%.
* Understanding the businesses, collaborating with others and enabling operational excellence will be critical to success in this role.
Must Haves and Nice to Haves
* Bachelor/Master degree in business or computer science or equivalent experience.
* 3-5 years of experience in project management, business analysis, IT or sales effectiveness.
* Proficient knowledge of (a must).
* Fluent in English, local language - native level.
* Customer focused.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong collaboration skills.
* Good analytical skills.
* Attention to detail.
Nice to haves:
* Experience with selling processes in pharma or medical devices is a plus.
* Project management experience.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!