Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Bulevardul General Vasile Milea, București
This role is primarily focused on building automated test scripts, to extend the test coverage, in an open source test framework, but it is just as important to be able to make good use of the analytical skills, in order to elaborate complex functional test cases.
· Operate as the interface between user champions, business application managers, sales leaders and other stakeholders to identify business needs and design solutions.
· Lead business process reviews, validate business needs, define requirements, supervise building solutions and manage or participate in projects throughout rollout.
· Actively participate in testing, deployments and migration processes.
· Participate in arhitectural, design and product/process discussions.
· Take part in all application development life cycle phases.
· Provide key inputs for proper deployment of new enhancements/processes/functionalities.
· Learning new related technologies.
· 4+ years of strong experience working with .
· Capable to properly translate any business requirements into Salesforce language.
· Highly proficient in all aspects of Salesforce configuration- creating reports, workflows, dashboards, objects, validation rules, page layouts. Technical Consultants must have a strong understanding of Apex and Visualforce coding.
· In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales / Service Cloud / Marketing / Communities) capabilities and constraints.
· Mandatory Salesforce Administrator & Salesforce Consultant Certifications.
· Highly skilled in gathering requirements.
· Must be comfortable in a client-facing enviornment and liasing with senior stakeholders.
· Ability to understand end-to-end implementation process. Integration experience is a plus.
· Self-Starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
· Prior Consultancy experience is a plus.
· Easily adapt to new situations and business requirements.
· Team oriented attitude and the ability to work well with technical and functional staff at all levels in order to achieve a common goal.
· Good analytical & problem solving skills.
· Open to working in an agile environment as part of a scrum team.
· Full understanding of project life cycle and development methodologies.
· The ability to take the initiative and drive for results.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English.
· Other certifications are a major plus.