Are you a sociable and enthusiastic person who is passionate about going the extra mile for both clients and prospects?
If you are an experienced sales pro with strong technical chops, we’d like to invite you to learn more about ETSS and our Sales Executive position.
What will you do?
• Hunt down and close opportunities by autonomously identifying and qualifying new leads. You determine which prospects you will spend your time with, and how best to move them to the next step in the selling process;
• Drive revenue and contribute to the continued growth of our company through consistently achieving quotas as well as maintaining and promoting a successful and competitive work environment;
• Initiate telephone and email contact with prospects, intelligent cold calling as needed;
• Provide ongoing forecasting and account opportunity;
• Consistently maintaining a high level of commitment and standard of work;
• Develop an acute understanding and general awareness of the brand and the market in which it operates;
• Learning the art of a professional sales presentation.
What do we need?
• Dynamic / charismatic personality, capable of building trust with a diverse group of clients;
• Driven to achieve (and over-achieve) on sales targets;
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and via writing for emails;
• Flexible and open to change in a business that moves quickly when opportunities present themselves;
• Coachable and eager to learn new things every day and a positive, solution focused, proactive, creative team player;
• Hunter skills to drive sales from interest to closure and a strong track record in handling closing techniques;
• Higher education Bachelor/ Msc;
• Excellent mastery of English verbal and writing is a must.
PS: A big, big, plus: Deutsch verstehen. Eile mit Weile
What do we offer?
• Money is overrated. Not everything is money. While we do provide plenty of it we provide something better too. We provide you with the means to succeed.
• Professional but friendly working environment. No politics. Friendly environment. We value friendship and common sense.
• Meal tickets – peanuts, but it’s there. We provide it.
• We provide a career path - we love to promote from within.
• Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.). Not sure though that you can bring beer at the office.