Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Azets is looking for a Sales Controller to join our Sales Operations team in Timișoara. The team you will be part of is divided between Norway and Romania, and the working language is English.
- Compile, analyze and report sales data
- Create sales forecasts / analysis, and make recommendations to optimize sales activities
- Prepare accurate reports using qualitative and quantitative data from internal and external sources
- Assist and communicate to group stakeholders and the executive team with commercial data reports and analysis
- Perform market research into industry trends related to the company’s business and into competitive companies
- Assist in quality assurances
- Assist in project related tasks
- Offer first line-support on operational sales activities
- Administrative tasks and other ad hoc activities
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor degree in Business and Administration(BBA)/ Economics or related field
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience in Finance/Economics/Sales related field
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheet
- CRM software experience
- Strong knowledge of word processing and presentation software
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Business Intelligence visualization/system experience
- G-suite experience
Required personal skills:
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Systematic and organized
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Eye for details, proactive and service-minded
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- A very financially sound and competitive salary
- A rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary, sport program
Azets offers work opportunities in a large Northern European software company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
The working location is in Timisoara and some travel might be required. Azets offers equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Azets, represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania, is a technology driven knowledge company with Nordic roots that provides flexible, financial and administrative services to a wide range of offer a complete suite of accounting, payroll and financial advisory services, maintaining a client-centric, customer-first culture, acting as a trusted business adviser and global growth expert.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!