Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Monthly reporting of sales data
- Perform churn analysis
- Conduct a monthly internal quality control of closed sales processes
- Update and develop the market intelligence framework
- Write and publish the market intelligence newsletter
- Update and maintain templates and documents
- Prepare presentations for internal and external use
- Assist in quality assurances
- Sales support on operational tasks
- Maintenance and development of CV database
- Assist in project related tasks
- Administrative tasks and other ad hoc activities
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor degree within Business and Administration (BBA)
- 1-5 years of working experience
- Strong analytical- and articulate skills
- Efficient, self driven and a structured mindset
- A professional and commercial understanding for sales processes
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Google apps skills
- Fluent in English - written and spoken
- Good financial and - business understanding
- Eye for details, proactive and service-minded
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary, sport program
Work opportunities in the leading provider of accounting, payroll, HR, staffing and advisory services in the Nordics. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross-country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
Working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets is offering equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Visma Services Romania has changed its name to Azets Insight SRL as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division. Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!