SALES ASSISTANT, Location: Baneasa
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Our client is a dynamic retailer that champions the new and next of fashion, style and culture. Design-driven, fashion-obsessed and endorsed by influencers worldwide, this company bridges the high and low of the fashion world, and is accessible to all style-minded individuals. They are physically present in 44 countries (37 through franchies).
- Commercial flair:
- You play your part in maintaining Model Store standards in whichever function you work in;
- You see the availability of stock as important and support the team in ensuring the stock is there for our customers;
- You ‘know your stuff’ about the brand and the store, . all new lines and when ‘must have’items are back in stock;
- You show commitment to driving sales, ensuring that wherever possible every customer is able to purchase the item they wanted either in store, or online;
- Driving results:
- You see service as your number one priority and always put the customer’s needs first;
- You play an active part in driving store and company incentives . Customer Connect Feedback and email capture;
- Developing the best:
You drive your own development and ask for support from your Manager or Team leader (assistant store manager);
You work as a team player and identify when somebody in the team needs support, showing a ‘happy to help attitude’;
You help to create a fun and dynamic culture, and make sure that working for our company is the best place to work on the high street;
You take an active part in team briefs, asking questions and sharing knowledge with the team.
- You are self-aware and proactive about your own development and seek opportunities to progress;
- When involved in a difficult customer or team situation you seek advice from a Manager or Team - Leader ensuring the customer and the team are always looked after;
- You respond well to positive and constructive feedback, always seeing it as an opportunity to develop;
- You thrive in an environment where you need to react quickly to changing situations and you are able to deliver at pace.
- You are able to spot potential risks to the operation (. queues at the till, shop lifter activity) and feedback to your Line Manager;
- You are aware of the current stock loss result and are able to talk confidently through the store actions;
- In some cases you are fully competent at all admin duties and back of house operations including cash handling if working within these functions;
- You communicate any Health and Safety risks to a Manager keeping the customer and staff safety in mind.
- Knowledge of fashion;
- The confidence to connect with our customers, naturally being able to strike up a conversation with them and helping them build outfits with knowledge of the latest trends and key pieces;
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and pace;
- Showing a passion for driving sales, ensuring that wherever possible every customer is able to purchase the item they wanted;
- A desire to progress, asking for support from a Team Leader when required.