Sales and Partner Academy-Trainer(contractor)
1 year contract with chances of being extended
Working schedule: 12pm – 9pm
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of on demand training content on Oracle policies, processes and systems for a global community of new hires and existing employees.
- Ensures content is clear, concise and engaging using different media for content development.
- Becomes the knowledge expert across numerous subject areas and engages with stakeholders and other subject matter experts to plan work, solicit feedback and requirements, and collaborate on content.
- Maintains knowledge and skill level while demonstrating expertise for all designated topics, as well as complementary topics and/or best practices.
- Collaborates closely with documentation specialists to ensure content aligns.
- Builds linkages between training content and business impact.
- Handles high volume of training content and multiple projects with aggressive timelines.
Job duties are varied and complex and require independent judgment. Excellent presentation, communication and writing skills and strong attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and excellent time-management, organization and prioritization skills with ability to meet deadlines. Experience with internal sales systems and tools, processes and business practices. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
The work shift is split, 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm.