Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Fluency in English
- Experience within account management
- A plus: experience in a sales environment, commercially focused and hitting financial targets
- Very personable, sociable and enjoy talking to people from all walks of life
- Used software tools for managing and monitoring accounts
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships
- Strong communication, organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible: Working with a global company requires increased flexibility in terms of working hours. This includes the availability to work in shifts (including nights and weekend shifts).
- Outbound communication, identifying “up-sell” opportunities and ensuring the customer is happy at all times
- Use of propensity and segmentation models, to determine your individual targets and communication priority
- Develop and utilize a suite of engaging promotions to target your customers
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a smooth experience
- Manage and develop the portfolio by carrying out an intensive prospection and customer tracking in compliance with the fixed quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Sales are done online and products are presented by Phone, Email, or chat.
- Manages the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Offers support to existing clients via telephone, chat or e-mail
- ATTRACTIVE FINANCIAL STARTING PACKAGE BASED ON EXPERIENCE + COMMISSION
- Exposure to a young and dynamic crowd
- The chance to work with international professionals
- Fully supplied office amenities, and different monthly incentives.