Detalii loc de munca
SALES ADMINISTRATOR EXPORT
Box Elyte is a dynamic and creative manufacturer of luxury packaging for chocolates and patisserie. The company was created in 2010 by a Belgian entrepreneur who still runs the business with his wife and a young creative team.
Our boxes go to the best chocolatiers around the world, our biggest markets are France, Spain, Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands.
BOX ELYTE is growing already for 10 years, our perspective and feedback from the market gives us the certainty that our company will continue to grow in the next years. We have built a second manufactory hall in Fibis, country of Timis, therefore we need to increase our team.
We're looking for a qualified sales manager to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with questions about products, orders and deliveries, and you will assist sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of best practices in the field of customer service. If you have exceptional organizational skills and get energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- Process orders by email
- Check the accuracy of data in orders and confirm it with the client
- Contact customers for missing information or answer questions
- Registering all incoming orders and put them in planning list and inform the production departments with the planned orders
- Communicate with our marketing manager and production manager concerning all wishes, requests of your clients.
- Contact the logistics department to ensure deliveries
- Fallow up the orders through all the flow till making the transport documents and final invoice
- Communicate with the clients concerning: their orders, new products, planning of deliveries, planning of production and any modification that appears
- Keep and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important customer feedback internally
- Make sure your sales goals are met and report any deviations
- Keep up to date with new products and features
- Assisting the export manager in developing the global market.
- Advanced level of English is obligatory (German speaking is an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in apparel industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
What we offer:
- the opportunity to join a young team, which is building together a professional and nice future.
- the possibility of a long-term and stable career in a nice working environment.
- daily transport from 08:00 -17:00 from Timisoara to our offices in Mosnita Noua
a motivating salary, which grows proportional with your abilities, performance and results. These are evaluated on regular basis with the owner of the company