For our Engineering Location Iasi, Controlling Service Center Department, we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our European Sales Team for Vehicle Dynamics (Electronic Braking Systems).
The Vehicle Dynamics Sales Team (VED Sales) has the worldwide responsibility for sales of Electronic Braking Systems (ABS/ESC/ESP) and Engineering Services.
The European Sales Team with focus on European OEM is located in Frankfurt and Iasi. At our Iasi location we are building up a team of technical sales managers (new acquisitions, change management) and sales administrators (planning and sales analysis, prototypes, customer portals, contract management).
Our new colleague should:
- Participate in Customer Demand Planning processes (alignment meetings, price input, sales forecast reporting, masterdata)
- Consolidate and check Sales Planning data and continuously maintain updated pending acquisitions list (using input from Sales Managers)
- Responsible for Sales Planning, Sales Administrative Activities and Logistics Topics
- Be the interface between customer and internal departments like Program Management, R&D and Production Plants and understand customer needs
- Monthly and on-demand sales reporting
- learning capacity, analytical skills and good technical understanding
- self-discipline, reliability, consistency
- open communication and good teamwork
- University or Master degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineer
- English and Italian Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking
- Very good Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- SAP Knowledge or Logistics experience is a plus
- Availability for occasional travel for customer or internal meetings within Europe
What we offer
- Motivating job with great potential in an international high technology environment
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;