Sales Administration Team Lead
Senior (5-10 ani)
Tasks and responsibilities:
Manage clients proposal requests and coordinate international RFXs (RFI + RFPCreate solutions and develop strategies to effectively respond to clients’ requirements in order to achieve the ultimate goal of securing winning bids. Perform support for international business development.
Create structure and deliver winning bids working with peers and a number of partners and senior team members across the global Mazars organization. This will include different sectors and client requirements and will necessitate the ability to anticipate client needs and requirements closely.
- Oversee all aspects of RFP response preparation including detailed briefing, pitch approach, collaborate with countries to ensure suitable responses, meeting precise client RFP requirements and delivering in a timely manner; give all countries involved background information about the opportunity;
- Development of RFP response including data capture, country response processes, quality control processes and outputs of the highest quality to meet the demands of blue-chip prospects;
- Identification of enhancements, which can be made to improve the efficiency or quality of the bid process including the use of technology solutions for data, capture or document creation;
- Develop the capacity to review and challenge pricing based on experience and a defined methodology through knowledge of country specific contexts;
- When necessary, work with the key account manager to follow-up on the proposal together with the partner in charge;
- Manage the Non-Disclosure Agreement process when necessary;
- Implement global conflict check procedures to support local acceptances procedures;
- Manage the Q&A between local offices and the client;
- Monitor respect of deadlines during the execution phases;
- Provide to the head of AOS global business support with reporting on his/her activity, financial information in respect of this activity and escalate any issues that may arise;
- Provide input on pitch strategy in terms of content and delivery method;
- Analyze the results of the tender and identify the key success factors or factors of failures;
- Liaise with Technology and coordination teams’ activities when necessary (presentation of InControl, planning coordination and set-up…).
- Work with partners in the creation of quality reports and analysis, based on their needs – . focus opportunity reports from and sales performance metrics;
- Ensure that is always updated by licensees with the latest bid data. Create processes and structure dashboards in .
- Manage and maintain databases of proposals both in terms of past, current and potential opportunities providing support to countries and members of the senior AOS team;
- Identify potential targets and prospects based on sector experience of parallel organizations where we have strength and knowledge. Analyze the sourcing of the opportunity (partner contact, Mazars event, direct contact to local Mazars office, Mazars global website, business partner referral…);
- Maintain client and prospect information and develop processes to track the evolution of contracts and services provided by the Mazars
- Lead the team according to the hiring plan (and within budget). This includes managing the performance of the workforce by attracting, developing, retaining, engaging, evaluating and motivating best-in-class personnel;
- Timely appraisals and feedback to team members;
- Developing others and delegate
Education: University degree in Economics or Finance and Accounting – preferred.
- A minimum of 5-7 years in sales administration/ sales operations;
- Experience in team leading or people management;
- Experience with working in a dynamic international environment;
- Advanced English;
- Second language is a plus.
- Strong previous experience in the RFP response process and successful winning/ closure of large contracts in an international context;
- Advanced knowledge of , including Salesforce configuration (and ability to provide trainings);
- Strong communicator, leading the company to secure winning bids and increase its market share;
- Business-minded multi-tasker who knows how to organize and prioritize to ensure deadlines are met and projects managed;
- Developed capacity to structure and organize complex information flows and project manage multiple deadlines and tasks;
- Experienced at working with executive level individuals and providing value add suggestions to the pitch process and approach;
- Strong technology skills in both day-to-day office software but also CRM and potential cloud based proposal preparation software;
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and deliver to deadlines;
- Capacity to manage and positively influence multiple stakeholders across the organization;
- Experience of working in cross-cultural or international teams;
- Knowledge of working in professional services would be helpful but not essential;
- Fluent in English; fluent in a second language is an advantage.
Excellent communication; strategic alignment with senior stakeholders, partners, leadership/executives, colleagues and clients - ability to articulate complex topics and interact with all levels of management.
- Internal: communication & presentations & influencing at all levels;
- External relations management: Mazars clients & prospects.
- Effectively comprehend AOS strategies, organizations, policies, processes, systems and operations;
- Strong understanding of RFX processes in a global, virtual environment;
- Strong communication and alignment with senior stakeholders, partners, leadership/executives, colleagues and clients;
- Highly developed ability to analyze, prioritize and execute multiple business strategies;
- Proven program and project management knowledge;
- Proven process improvement experience;
- Proven sales administration experience.
- Results & Performance (Self Starter, Assertiveness, Goal Accountability, Tactical Planning & Tracking, and Line of Sight)
- Client Centric (Responsiveness and Follow Through, External Perspective/Focus on Clients, and Develop Innovative Solutions)
- Personal Effectiveness (Relationship Building, Listening & Receptivity/Clear & Effective Communication, Collaboration, Influencing, Self-Development)
- Business Acumen (Financial Acumen, Analyzing & Diagnosing, Decisiveness, Strategic Thinking & Planning, Accelerating Change)