Detalii loc de munca
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Execution of Sales Administration activities for assigned customers in the Air Conditioning Segment.
Execute Sales Administration Tasks from pre-acquisition phase (G10-G30) and over the product life time ( PLC G30-G110: Change Management, Spare parts)
- Executes all sales tasks/activities related to Order Intake, Acquisition, Quote Process and Change Management Process
a) Support Order Intake process within own working area
b) Prepare and / or execute acquisition process, in collaboration and support of Quote Manager
- Prepare Active Claim Management: For non-critical work packages, or non-strategic transactions
a) Active Claim Management in own area of responsibility (. tooling invoicing, R&D invoicing, prototyping volume shortfall, etc.)
b) Prepare relevant customer data
c) Prepare Claim negotiations
- Support collection of information about markets and competitors
- Maintain business partner relationship on comparable level
a) Apply customer relationship management (CRM) rules
b) Develop and maintain a customer interface matrix
c) Establish and maintain customer network on comparable level
d) Facilitates communication between internal and external business partners
- Be "the voice of the Customer" and represent Continental in front of the customer
e) Organize/plan/prepare customer visits to Conti locations (especially plants)"
- Verify and execute the internal acquisition process from an administration point of view
a) Quality Certification (IATFTSstandards, rules
b) Verify all sales conditions (. price, warranty, payment terms, etc.)
c) Data entry of purchase orders, SAP, LEO etc.
d) Planning data (Budget, Volume, Sales etc.)
e) PCIS related processes
f) Ensure data and acquisition documents related to level are archived (FIDES)"
- Handling of Customer related external and internal reporting tools
a) Margin Improvement measurements via SPRINT system
b) Sales planning data (. FC tools, Sales Database, etc.)
c) Management reporting when required
d) Customer specific B2B portals
Business English fluent, technical communication skills in English
Professional experience in the Automotive Industry, preferably in sales department
Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people
Excellent customer service and leadership skills
What we offer
Salary package & Benefits (transport, canteen, Bookster, different discounts at our partners);
Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sport activities);
International Work Environment;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.