Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Duties of a Sales Administrator:
- Processing a high volume of product orders.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Processing staff timesheets.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
Requirements for the role:
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritize own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills, for example, Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems.
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented.