Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarter in Brussels and offices all around Europe, whose
mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart,
secure, and cloud-based digital platforms. The first Romanian office opened in Timișoara in 2009 and now, in 2021 we
plan to have a Cluj office, as well. With a local team of over 150 software developers, business analysts, QA and support
engineers, talented and passionate people are always welcomed. Meet us!
As a Ruby Software Developer, you will be responsible to:
● Analyze and estimate the stories for our new products and projects;
● Bring suggestions of technical solutions and support them with arguments;
● Create and deliver qualitative applications based on user stories;
● Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders;
● Help in preparing technical documentation on the software that was developed.
You will need to:
● Be proactive, take ownership, focus on finding solutions for problems rather than finding problems, and think
about continuous improvement - always improve your tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
● Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English
is a must;
● Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
● Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
What you bring:
● A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
● Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
● Experience with: Ruby, NodeJs, Python, PHP or Java;
● Experience with frameworks like: Ruby on Rails, Angular or React;
● Web API knowledge : REST, GraphQL;
● Unit testing;
● Version Control: Git;
● Have worked before with: XML, JSON, YAML.
● Knowledge of any of the following is an asset:
o Typescript or ES6;
o SASS or SCSS experience;
o Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience;
o Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, Vagrant;
o Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
o Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
o Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration.
Everyone pays well in IT, so of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, including working from home. But we’re about
more than that:
● Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility,
not just tasks;
● Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
● Active involvement in a variety of IT & Agile communities, as well as national or international events;
● Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.