Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Drover (Uber partner) is the mobility-as-a-service platform for sustained car access: our core product is an online marketplace for vehicle rentals that bridges the gap between short-term rentals and long-term leasing, providing an attractive alternative to buying a car – a ‘Netflix for cars’ if you will. Our second product, launched this summer, is a game-changing car insurance solution that we have brought to market in partnership with Munich Re. We are disrupting traditional forms of car ownership and car finance and are now in the process of scaling through additional product launches while increasing our geographic reach across the UK and beyond, seeing clear product / market fit in our home market. We have grown tremendously since launching in Jan-16 and have been serially backed by some of the world's top VCs and industry investors including Partech Ventures, Forward Partners, Version One and BP Ventures.
To accelerate our growth and help us expand our product offerings, we are looking to add a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to our world-class tech team of developers and designers and be the first developer in our Bucharest office. In this role, you will work on standalone projects of key priority to the business in an agile environment, continuously releasing in order to test, adapt and redeploy in the shortest possible release cycles.
What we would like to see:
- Experience developing bulletproof user-facing and internal product, ideally at a high-growth startup
- Substantial experience in an object-oriented programming language and web development
- Knowledge and keen passion for Ruby on Rails
- Strong experience of automated testing and TDD
- Excellent problem-solver with an ability to learn quickly
- Effective communicator and strong team-working skills
- Entrepreneurial working style, comfortable with constantly changing priorities
- Excellent organisational skills and experience.
- The opportunity to become one of the key employees at an ultra fast-growing, exciting startup changing the mobility and automotive landscape
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, a world-class team that includes serial entrepreneurs and alumni from some of the world’s best schools (Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, WHU) and most exciting companies (Google, Uber, Lyft, Gett, WeWork, EY, Goldman Sachs)
- The opportunity to work with a team that is following the latest Agile and Software development standards.
- Biannual trips to European capitals to celebrate milestones (Budapest down, Lisbon coming up…
- Trip to London to meet the team
- Very competitive salary