Middle (2-5 ani)
For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for a RTR (French speaker).
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More thaemployees serve across 53 delivery centers.
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of A/P coding and revenue and cost allocation;
- Support for recording employees’ travel expenses and make related accounting postings;
- Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business;
- Review and approve all A/R adjustment forms;
- Recording of GL postings related to ASC inventory;
- Review termination calculation reports and billings;
- Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions;
- Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis;
- Report with postings higher than a limit to allow for more detailed management controls (SOX);
- Report new accounts created or changed during the month;
- Sub ledger accounts reconciliation;
- Develop and document business processes.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience;
- Proficiency in French is a must;
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting;
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- MS Office and QAD (ERP) preferred experience;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Knowledge of state financial regulations;
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
- Good all-round Excel skills.
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party;
- Bonuses for your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Not only free coffee and fruits to keep you energized, but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.