Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
1400 - 2800 €
****Who we are**** :
We're a global IT Solutions organization aimed to make the day-to-day of running a business easier and more cost-efficient. With over 15 years of experience and 700 colleagues around the world , we’ve challenged existing ERP and CRM system integrators by doing things over and above what is expected, not just once, but every time, creating a culture of over delivering. We continue making an impact across industries by using amazing consulting and engineering talent and prioritizing customer experience. It's thanks to this unrelenting attention to detail, we're able to perform the unmatched strategy and IT solutions service for which we’re known.
****What we offer**** :
- Full time contract with negotiable terms according to the experience
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international areas.
- Training sessions . All traveling costs paid by the company.
- Continuous professional and cultural development with great financial benefits.
- Being part of a young and very big multicultural team with a great CEO that takes the time and needs to develop the team.
- A great office in Bucharest and the flexibility of remote working for those outside Bucharest.
- Very fast recruitment selection with challenging but fun interviews.
****What are we looking for**** :
As a part of the solution development team, you will be responsible for translating the functional requirements into the architecture for the solution. Your process involves selecting the most appropriate technologies and options based on the requirements. You will ensure the solution architecture aligns with enterprise architecture road maps and adheres to enterprise architecture
* Availability for traveling to DACH ( Germany , Austria , Switzerland ) region.
* German language is a plus. Advanced English level required.
- Designing and architecting the UiPath product/solution
- Ensuring customer requirements are translated into PDD (Process Definition Document) specifications and detailed level designs
- Ensuring PDD (Process Definition Document) are translated into DSD (Development Specification Document) and detailed level designs
- Ensuring the product/solution architecture & existing ongoing Application Architecture is scalable and extensible
- Driving the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality and performance
- Constantly upgrading the product with evolving technology and customer requirements
- Leading in design, specification and selection of IT solutions, giving due consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
- Partner with our customers to identify the best customized solution that meets their requirements in terms of RPA strategy on an enterprise level
- Leading the organization in exploiting technology and using knowledge of IT solutions to drive organization change and to support business process design
- Supporting the development team in developing solutions
- Estimating costs and preparing business cases for IT solutions, giving due consideration to infrastructure, licensing, development and support
- Working with the project team to develop high level project schedule and resource plans for implementation
- Providing pre-sales support to the sales team during RFI/RFP and PoC stages, including the drafting of RFI/RFP responses
- Gathering and understanding the requirements and identifying the business flows.
- Developing the BOT using Flowchart and Sequence workflows.
- Creating Macros to implement VLOOKUP formulas and executing from UIpath.
- Sending reports by using Mail activity.
- Publishing the bot and creating Robot in Orchestrator.
- Creating and Scheduling BOTs in Orchestrator.
- Implementing best practices for RPA work in code review.
- Ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management.
- Strong project management, able to prioritize and manage multiple portfolio
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural team / business environment
- Experience End-to-End development of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation.
- Problem-solving issues that arise in day to day running of UI-Path processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Experience in using UiPath Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- Experience in Scheduling the Bots thru Studio and Orchestrator
- End to end process automation using UI-Path. Experienced in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and Live environments.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements
- Worked on Automating Web portal, Excel, PDF, TXT and Email automations.
- Used one of the Screen Scraping methods . Optical character Recognition (Google OCR / Microsoft OCR engines) to process PDF and JPEG images.
- Experienced in using UiPath Studio, Orchestrator, Screen, Data & Web scraping techniques.
- Are you available for traveling ?
- What is your NET salary in LEI that would be motivating for you ?
- Please, detail the relevant experience for this job opening.