Middle (2-5 ani)
If you are interested in working in an international environment, eager to apply your experience and skills in automation to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you!
Our Automation team is responsible for analyzing business processes for internal clients worldwide, identifying automation potential and create tests and ‘robots’ processes.
If you want to know more, we invite you to our headquarters for a chat!
What we bring:
- A multicultural environment that facilitates international collaboration.
- Access to the latest technologies and tools.
- A motivating package of benefits.
- A friendly and fun team of co-workers (seriously, come and get to know us)
- Continuous training and skill development opportunities
What you bring
The Project manager is an individual who can "make things happen" through team building, effective management of internal client relationships, and attention to detail.
You will act as a single point of contact with customers and project teams in order to ensure that projects are completed on time, and to contractual requirements.
You will lead project teams in the delivery of on-time technology and business solutions, including analysis, design, development, testing, training, installation and transition of post implementation support
- Leads at least 2-3 RPA project teams as well as the internal customer team in all aspects of project execution
- Serve as primary client day-to-day contact and ensures client requirements are defined and met
- Provides thought leadership and delivers business insights to identify and resolve complex issues critical to their clients’ success
- Owns the overall problem definition, structuring and execution of the project, with on time delivery, ensuring all project goals are met
- Assists in maintaining ongoing relationship with the client and identifies future engagement opportunities
- apply current process and methodology and contribute to improving them
- Ensure proper maintenance of business and technical documentation
- Project Management experience within IT of minimum 2 years (education in IT or experience in large IT enterprise deployments).
- Background in Computer Science and basic programming are a plus.
- PMP/Agile certification is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory,
- Fluent written and spoken French is mandatory, to manage projects with French teams
- The candidate for Project manager must have excellent planning, problem solving, project management and leadership skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical personnel as well as management/executives including verbal, formal presentation and written communication skills is essential.
- Experience in RPA / automation assessment work to drive key automation outcomes is a plus
- Experience with automation technologies (Nice, UIPath, OpenSource) are very welcome