• Technical University degree
• + 2 years of programming and OOP experience
• Basics of .NET (C#) and .NET framework application development
• Proven experience with programming (preferable in Java / .NET (C#, VB, etc.)/ VBA / HTML/ SQL)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macros creation
• Experience with automation technologies (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Fusion, Jacada, etc) are very welcome
• Quick learner, looking for new challenges
• Fluency in English
• Strong communication skills
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
Work closely with a Process Specialist for understanding the functional and technical design
Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements.
Develops new processes / tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
Interesting salary conditions
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
Official training and certifications
English/ French, soft skills training
Yearly professional evaluation
Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
Professional and friendly working environment
Join a multinational team