Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for more RPA Technical Consultants who will be responsible for development efforts using one of the market leading RPA platforms as well as new products being developed for our clients.
Those who will work on our RPA projects need to have:
- Software development background and OOP knowledge
- Certified UiPath
- .NET (C#)/ .NET Framework
- Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express them in UML / other flow modelling systems
- Excellent English communication skills
Nice to have
- Understanding of the business area under assessment and good communication skills in appropriate business language
- Understand and follow the architecture design prepared by the assigned Solution Architect
- Analyze complex requirements (. documented as user-stories) and define simple technical/functional tasks to be transposed in Automation scripts
- Develop well structured, maintainable and easy to understand Automation scripts using UiPath Studio (or other selected Automation technology) – covering activities (but not limited to) like connection to databases, parse files from multiple sources, interaction with e-mail or applications such as ERP systems
- Evaluate multiple options before proposing a preferred solution to the project team
- Responsible for the overall unit testing and integration of the automation scripts
- Career path based on continuous learning and development. Internal courses and workshops.
- Focus on Java technologies and possibility to switch to Java projects
- Reimbursement of agreed certifications
- Private medical subscription
- Motivating salary
- Performance bonuses
- Multiple ongoing projects thus possibility to change projects/ teams
- Professional environment, access to leading-edge technologies
- Premium customers
- De unde ai auzit despre EEU Software?
- Cand ai fi disponibil/a sa incepi sa lucrezi cu noi?
- La ce salariu (in Euro) te-ai gandit?