• 2-3 years’ experience working with UiPath RPA OR 5+ years of programming experience (.NET, Java etc.) is required.
• 3+ years’ experience in a leading role within technical workstreams or small IT / RPA / data analytics solutions delivery teams
• Candidates must have experience in analysis and design of business processes
• Experience presenting solutions to clients/senior management
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (Mathematical/ Statistical)
• Highly PC literate with strong skills in MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word
• Knowledge and experience in RPA
Further Expected Knowledge & Skills
• Ability to understand and re-engineer business processes
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce easily understood documentation. The successful candidate must be able to explain technical detail to non-technical client staff and to interact at mid-to-senior levels within the organisation.
• Work to tight deadlines and enjoy steep learning curves
• An innovative, creative approach to problem-solving.
• Embraces change, with project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures