RPA Configuration and Support with SPANISH
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
In collaboration with Project and Operational leaders and team members from across ADP GESi, to build and deliver Robotic Process Automation solutions, leveraging ADP’s technical platform of choice to deliver a consistent client experience focused on speed and accuracy.
RPA Configuration and Support Administrator should :
- Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of the appropriate RPA solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the RPA delivery lifecycle (training in the appropriate RPA solution will be provided)
- Supporting Project leaders in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Mentoring colleagues through RPA training – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Understanding, identifying and communicating technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard ‘ADP Way’ design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with RPA System Providers on software related issues and suggested improvements.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
The minimum requirements for technical skills are as follows:
- Previous experience of Automation or Business Process Management software configuration and support – Ideally Blue Prism (RPA product)
- Languages: English oral and written ; Spanish advanced
- Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
- A willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA – full training will be provided
- Autonomy and proactive: Works are undertaken remotely under ad hoc inspections. It is not necessary to stop development if an incident occurs whilst awaiting the next ad hoc inspection. In the event of any suspension, there should be a diagnosis, call, and proposal.
- Adaptability: Projects and priorities constantly change.
- Involvement and sense of commitment: Principals are clients of major ADP companies and cannot accept any change to deadlines, nor to quality standards.
- Effective communication: solid interpersonal skills, ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English, good teamwork, able to present technical details to non-technical colleagues
- Personal effectiveness: analytical spirit and ability to summarise, organised, rigorous, good time management
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches
- The skills to design and author well documented, supportable and extensible developments and the ability to support and maintain the work of colleagues in similar roles
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills – good written and spoken English is required
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
- Dynamic and responsive