Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Robotics Process Automation Developer
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a RPA Developer to join us in Bucharest.
Cegeka uses Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
- Work closely with a Process Specialist for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements.
- Develops new processes / tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in process automation, using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Product (Automation Anywhere preferable)
- Knowledge of programing in general (loops, variables etc.) - C# or VBA or Visual Basic .NET (on a basic level)
- Knowledge of Windows API and Selenium
- Process optimization knowledge (LEAN etc.)
- Understanding of Design documents, Technical Design documentsCore
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots