Automation engineer / Robot programmer
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Our client is a German company, specialised in industrial automation, creating turnkey manufacturing solutions for various industries: automotive, electronics, medical,etc
With over 25 years of experience in developing solutions for a wide range of applications, our client’s team is committed to give a decisive competitive edge by implementing the best concepts, higher flexibility and ideal cost/benefit ratios for an increase in product quality.
What the company offers you:
- Short paths and flat hierarchies;
- An innovative team and a good working environment;
- Varied and interesting activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern workplaces.
So, if you:
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering , automation and assembly technology;
- Have experience in programming of robotic cells/PLC;
- Have knowledge in the systems such as: S7, Allen Bradley, Beckhoff, OpCon, Kuka, Stäubli robots;
- Are dynamic and flexible.
Then we would like to meet you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of plant-specific PLC / robot cells software;
- Support of systems with PLC, robot and PC controllers;
- Commissioning of the plants at the customers' facility;
- Creation of technical documentation;
- Instruction and training of the plant operators at the customer.