Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, București, Timișoara
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you are smart, goal oriented, a good team player who enjoys sharing information and have:
- Strong programming and OOP basics
- Basics of .NET (C#) and .NET framework application development
- Experience with programming (preferable in Java/ .NET (C#, VB, etc.)/ VBA / HTML/ SQL)
- Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in UML or other modelling language
- Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel), including macros creation
- Experience with automation technologies (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Ui Path, etc) – nice to have
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work on international projects
Our future colleague will:
- Analyze business problems and develop technology solutions to these problems
- Play an active role in managing the project through its life cycle
- Provide primary support for assigned systems and applications, including backup support for other systems
- Build simple utilities or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications
- Work independently with limited support
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team
- Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.