Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy company for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
You will be part of Roads and Drainage discipline in Arcadis Iasi office, where a team of experienced Engineers and CAD Technicians are developing and ensuring the highest quality for projects ranging from concept phase design to as-built phase plans.
- Involvement in all roads design process from concept phase to as built
- Offering technical support and solutions
- 3D modelling and BIM processes
- At least Bachelor’s Degree (CFDP)
- At least 3 years of proven professional experience in roads & bridges/tunnels
- Solid technical knowledge
- Strong English language skills
- Accuracy and details focus
- Technical and quality focus
- Great interpersonal skills (team work, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity)
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
What do we offer?
- Arcadis is a company where people have different ages and levels of experience. You will fit in for sure;
- Arcadis offers flexible working hours for students or employees with families;
- We are extremely focused on your Health & Safety. You will benefit of a great medical package;
- You will have the chance to be a part of international projects at a very large scale;
- Specialized training is provided through our training programs, both in our office in Iasi or other ARCADIS European location;
- You will be a part of an international team and have access to new software solutions;
- We are offering benefits and growth opportunities according to a clear defined career path.
If shaping the world for a better tomorrow motivates you, we encourage you to apply!