Road Freight Pricing & Quotation Executive
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
On behalf of a major logistic group, that provides 'one stop shop' solutions in the following sectors - ocean freight, air freight, customs brokerage, logistics warehousing and distribution, ship supply through a network of offices in Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary, we are looking for a Road Freight Pricing & Quotation Executive.
Job key accountability:
- Quotes to all incoming requests for road services, including tenders and project cargo (project cargo if required) – on time information, updates, prices, solutions, terms to the customers/partners.
- Keeps close contact and updates the current/potential customers/partner for the change of the terms.
- Analyses clients` requests & market data and strives to deliver competitive rates and conditions based on agreements with subcontractors and partners.
- Coordinates tasks and information related with road services execution.
- Responsible for providing pricing & quotations for road freight forwarding services and solutions;
- Communicates with customers and analyses their requests for road freight services;
- Keeps updated information about the market of this kind of services – mostly road transportation providers, their fleet capacity and area of operations, rates and tariffs;
- Contacts subcontractors and other transport operators in order to receive quotations. When needed negotiates in order to obtain competitive rates. Communicates with overseas partners and agents;
- Analyses the providers’ quotations and prepares competitive offers in response to clients` request. Searches for their feedback;
- Actively looks for consolidation solutions;
- Makes respective bookings;
- Monitors the transport fulfilment and takes immediate actions in case of deficiency, including escalating the problem to higher/highest level;
- Prepares all needed information, documentation and quotation for the purposes of related to road ff services tenders and bidding;
- Responsible for full and timely data entry in company ERP system regarding serviced deals;
- Administer transport related jobs – checks and controls expenses documents from suppliers and strives to reach the posed targets;
- Contacts customers for promoting specific services or promotions
- Works actively with all company divisions for the purposes of attraction of new customers and business volumes
- Strives to provide highest service level in accordance with company’s standards and higher than the industry accepted standards.
- At least 2 years in road freight forwarding services – obligatory operational experience;
- Sales experience is considered an advantage;
- Working for medium or large size company;
- Experience in pricing"ation road freight;
- Competent about road transport process and services - sound knowledge about hauliers, infrastructure, respective regulations, operational and sales documentation, INCOTERMS;
- Very well aquainted with the local logistics market: services of the suppliers/providers, industry verticals, customers, potential traffics, competitors, tariffs, etc;
- Very good knowledge of English - both written and spoken;
- Excellent PC literacy – MS Office, business communication, working with specialized software for transport jobs execution (previous experience with software is considered strong advantage);
- University degree preferably in Economics, Transport or Logistics;
- Customs regulations and customs regimes knowledge.