Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, franceză, germană
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for our client an engineer/technician to support the delivery of Automated RITC Operations for Wireless and IP projects. This primarily consists of Radio Access Network (RAN). The RITC Service Analyst is responsible for ensuring the on-time and quality deployment of RITC services, to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
- Interfacing with the RITC Tool (Scheduler/Viewer) for determining service delivery requirements
- Work as part of a global team with all RITC engineers, software developers and management
- Monitor the network, events and execute pre-defined scripts in case of alarms and incidents reported by network management systems.
- Monitor network traffic and analyze service performance while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and minimizing impact on customer service.
- Drive complex outage from a technical side and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations
- Play the role of Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution.
- Provide prompt and appropriate follow-up with regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues.
- Experience in Windows based products and Office productivity tools
- Excellent communication skills required
- Fundamentals and principles of telecommunication networks especially LTE (is an advantage)
- has a Bachelor`s Degree in technical fields IT/Telecom (it’s a big plus)
- Languages : French or German (advanced level)
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to work on shifts
- Job type: Full time
- Young and dynamic team, worldwide work environment
- Benefits: meal tickets, meal allowance, gift tickets, medical insurance, sports and wellness, children education, transportation and parking, benefits from agreed partners, performance bonus.