As a Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for the implementation of Key Risk Indicators and you will ensure that the defined methodologies are followed within PTP process.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Follow up with different departments and clients in order to receive all necessary data for the production of the risk indicators;
- Make all the necessary analysis in order to explain the main aspects and trends;
- Make all the updates on the different action plans;
- Ensure that all updates are circulated and understood and ensure the follow-up;
- Be the first level of escalation for the team for operational incidents and ensure that it is followed within all teams in PTP department;
- Anticipate, monitor and declare any operational risk events occurring within the perimeter;
- RCSA (Risk and Control Self Assessment) / BCP (Business Continuity Plan);
- Be the SPOC for PTP process.
A little about You:
- You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- You have 3-4 years of experience in audit, qualifying experience in risk/accounting with a focus on internal controls and you have previous experience in PTP area;
- You are an advanced French and English speaker;
- You have an intermediate Excel level.
We also value:
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
- Decision making and problem solving skills;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses);
- Work from Home 1 day/week.