Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
British American Global Business Services currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Reward Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest offices.
- Assists with the resolution of complex employee queries related to Reward;
- Is responsible for processing transaction requests and group changes . annual bonus schemes;
- Provides specialist technical expertise for the implementation of Rewardinitiatives;
- Coaches and provides feedback and training to upskill the junior population to more effectively answer Reward related queries in line with the aim of BAT’s Channel Strategy to resolve HR queries at lower tiers;
- Proactively manage Reward technology solutions using the HR procedures and guidance available to them;
- Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs;
- Ensures the collection, maintenance, accessibility and relevance of HR knowledge and content related to specialist area through the channels in line with BAT standards.
- Works closely with relevant CoE to ensure specialist content hosted on knowledge management channels is in line with the strategy and works with the Knowledge & Content Manager to upload as appropriate.
- Reward experience;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fluency in English language;
- Desirable Customer Service experience;
- High quality and accurate administration of HR services and processes, as appropriate to the role and customer need;
- Understands the total reward principles and how to apply Compensation and Benefits solutions across the short and long term;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels.