Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Our client is an important multinational production company, located in Timis County.
Reward and Administration Supervisor
- Contributes of defining the best reward and benefits strategy, according to business needs and related budget
- Is responsible for the timely and effective implementation of payroll processes; liaises with external payroll company
- Is in charge of employees benefit administration, from day-to-day operations to involvement in optimization initiatives
- Is involved in the regular salary surveys – data gathering and analysis
- Participates and contributes to budget building and control during the year (employees benefits, overhead & administration expenses)
- Supervises and optimizes personnel administration processes
- Manages relationships with internal departments and external partners (security, transport, canteen, medical, etc.)
- Supervises all the activities of the Reward and Administration team.
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in human resources field within a multinational production environment
- Previous working experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Managerial skills
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge of Romanian labour legislation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analysing and organising skills
- Proactive attitude
If you are interested, apply here! Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.