Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
The job location is Brasov, but we are recruiting from all over the country.
Stabiplan is a 170-employee software company, headquartered in the Netherlands, with Belgium, Romanian and French subsidiaries. Since 1990 Stabiplan has been leading in the development and sales of Revit- and CAD-based design software for MEP engineering in Europe. Stabicad, our multiplatform product, is adapted to the local needs and wishes of building services engineers (mechanical, electrical, plumbing). More than 8,500 engineers are using it daily.
Leading in MEP environment we are looking for passionate design engineers that are looking forward to boost their career. At Stabiplan we have a dynamic work environment that energizes people to get the most out of themselves.
We are looking for proactive engineer/designer to contribute to current and future Stabicad products.
As an engineer on our team, you will be responsible with:
• Developing, maintaining and updating database information
• Understanding technical and functional specifications, translating them into Stabicad components and testing their functionalities
• Delivering high quality solutions, according to agreed specifications and within agreed timescales
• Working closely with our development team to define and implement new Stabicad elements
• Developing designs and systems using Stabicad elements
• Writing technical specifications for an effective implementation
• Tracing and improving the existing working methods
• University degree: BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering field, Civil Construction field or related fields.
• Proficiency and minimum 3-year experience in AutoCAD
• Math skills and ability to understand and apply geometry and trigonometry
• Experience in designing Mechanical or Electrical Systems
• 3D modelling skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with in-depth experience with Excel
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet simultaneous deadlines
• Good communication skills, proactive and result-oriented attitude
• Good knowledge of English
• Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering and construction industry
• Revit/BIM knowledge are a plus
• A competitive remuneration package;
• Meal tickets, Easter and Christmas bonuses;
• A 25-day holiday per year;
• Teambuilding activities;
• Life insurance;
• Medical services subscription;
• Yearly investments in your training (educational sessions and courses).
Switching to a new job isn’t done overnight. So let’s start by talking about your personal drive and ambitions. We would like to know more of your story.