Retail Marketing Coordinator
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Yves Rocher company was founded by Mr. Yves Rocher in 1959.
It is currently present in 90 countries around the world, offering its products to 40 million customers.
All Yves Rocher products are plant-based, contain ingredients from ecological farmlands, and are known for their high efficiency and availability.
With respect to nature and women, Yves Rocher is involved in many environmental initiatives. Yves Rocher Foundation has so far planted over 65 million trees and plans to plant 100 million trees by the end of 2020.
Why apply to Yves Rocher?
Yves Rocher is one of the biggest beauty companies in France. As a member of Yves Rocher team and international group, you will have the opportunity to develop your career, take over the initiative and participate in responsible business model development.
Retail Marketing Coordinator
The position is coordinating the whole process of the Retail marketing tools and campaigns’ local deployment to ensure best efficient business impact, respecting both performance and quality KPIs.
For this he/she has a key strategic role in retail conquest activation.
- Coordination all process aimed at delivering campaigns to stores and reach all campaign KPIs : timely and budget efficient translation and production of printed & digital marketing collateral and sales-forces tools, anticipation of necessary adaptations, checking execution and suggesting improvements when necessary;
- Regular, timely and relevant communication to Sales Team and stores on upcoming and ongoing campaigns, and adjustments;
- Proactively propose corrective or additional actions to reach objectives beforehand and during the campaign
- Build and implement local actions to support new customer recruitment targets for the loyalty system (local actions, partnerships, new store openings marketing support);
- Build competence on web to store and drive to store, in coordination with other departments when needed ;
- Responsible for Retail Commercial Resources budget follow up and on-plan spending;
- Communicate with all relevant company departments: controlling, logistics, other sales channels;
- Coordinate Campaign Specialist and all supplier relations for best efficient budget spending
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) ;
- Verbal and written fluency in business English, French will be an advantage;
- Quick and accurate computer skills;
- At ease with numbers;
- Understanding of retail context and processes linked to sales, marketing, merchandising and CRM;
- Able to work within a target driven environment with strong negotiation skills;
- Confident and professional with a proactive and innovative attitude;
- Open and flexible, available for business travels;
- Relevant previous experience in retail marketing;