Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Stay connected with existing individuals and SME clients and connect with new ones, based on high tech products and services and helped by a skilled team; also, the team is involved in different projects that gives the opportunity to learn new things from other areas
• Overall responsibility for managing retail clients’ relationships, offering clients banking products, in line with the policy in place for Retail clients secto;
• Promote the ING retail banking offer to all retail clients addressing the branch directly;
• Responsible for professionally representing the bank during the relationship/products opening process;
• Availability to travel onsite ( Private/ SME Clients);
• Ensure a proper identification of the client - according with the ING guidelines and also with the local regulatory authority;
• Ensure clients receive the proper documentation for relationship/product opening; responsible to ensure that all relevant client documentation is correct and complete (including authorised signatures);
• Offer competent advise to clients on banking products and services, in order to optimally meet their needs and requirements;
• Offer competent advise to clients in using the ING’s terminals (ATM+, AST);
• Maintain relationships with the Offices in the respective geographical area;
• Maintain the existing client relationships and ensures that clients are fully served;
• Promote the retail offer to ING corporate clients by means of presentations addressed to the employees of these clients, in co-ordination with the branch manager, as per the latter request;
• Deal with VIP and/or PWMT clients and key individual clients allocated to the branch;
• Responsible for maintaining up to date and complete client files, including copies of the relevant legal documentation, call reports, correspondence, etc.
What you bring to the team
• University degree in finance/banking/economics;
• Very good communication skills;
• Team player, organized person, accurate, selling skills
• Client oriented, sales experience is a plus .