Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Runs the show starring in hands-on fun cooking classes, culinary team buildings, private events, and demonstrations, trains the kitchen team and manages the food orders.
CulinaryOn, the largest culinary entertainment center in Europe & Asia opens in Bucharest in October 2017 with afacility that hosts up to 200 guests.
CulinaryOn is "the Disneyland of culinary schools", great place to learn something new, network and have fun. We cater for corporate events, team buildings and parties with the concept of fun cooking.
We’re looking for passionate people who want to explore their creativity by joining our global dream team. Together we'll create a fun cooking place that inspires people to have a good time.
About the job
Being the face of CulinaryOn, the Resident Chef demonstrates excellence in culinary skills, communication, and guest service, ensures the highest level of guest satisfaction with food quality, chef's professionalism and safety.
What you'll do
- Culinary hands-on master classes and demonstrations
- Manage ordering and food cost
- Maintain the highest level of hygiene and safety
- Support the Executive Chef to develop new menu sets according to local trends and consumer needs
- Assist the Executive Chef in developing the strategy for new business directions (. ChefHome, Chef's VIP dinner, catering)
What you'll need
- Experiences in five or four stars hospitality operation
- Experience in food cost management
- Knowledge in Romanian, Italian and Asian cuisines and proficiency in at least one of them
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the position of Chef / Sous Chef
- Good command of English and Romanian
- Exceptional communication skills
- Global career opportunities
- Self PR opportunities (TV, print, online media)
- Getting knowledge in 12+ cuisines