Research assistant, Iasi County
Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
3000 - 3100 €
On behalf of the World Health Organization in Romania, we are looking for a research assistant to participate in a study aimed at improving childhood health services. The research assistant will be required to visit a minimum ofhealth facilities, and conduct observational research for a period of two weeks in each
Deliverables are described in detail
- Participate in training on vaccination and qualitative research. Planned for last week of January, in Bucharest. 3 days.
- Conduct field testing of questionnaire. 2 days
- Conduct data collection in 2 or 4 health facilities, including: A) conduct 7-17 individual interviews with health care workers and caregivers; B) conduct 100 hours of observation C) type field notes from observations and transcribe interviews, on a daily basis. 20 days
- Extra days to prepare verbatim (word-to-word) transcription of all interviews conducted. 4 days
- Support data analysis and interpretation. 2,5 days
- Review and provide input to the final study report. 1 day
We are looking for applicants from Iasi County onlyPease specify your residence on your application.
33 days (one county) within the time period FebruaryMarch
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, including social sciences, public health, sociology, anthropology, psychology or other.
- a minimum of 1 year of experience working with social sciences or other relevant field
- relevant experience in conducting qualitative research (interviews and observation) is an asset
- knowledge of qualitative research data collection and analysis
- interpersonal communication skills
- planning skills
- a good sense of observation
- analytical skills
- essential experience working with vulnerable groups
- Native Romanian language
- good command of written and spoken English.