Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Research analyst will design, implement and manage consumer research programs and deliver findings to both game development and marketing teams.
- Lead relevant and timely research that drives business outcomes in product development, marketing, and corporate strategy (recurrent & ad-hoc surveys)
- Partner with Analytics and Data Science groups to enrich insights leveraging internal consumer data
- Partner with other departments to develop tools that lead to better player insights
- Lead the collaboration with other areas of the business on strategic projects
- Communicate findings to a broad variety of stakeholders in a clear way
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners across multiple time zones in Europe and North America
- Experience in quantitative research methodologies, including brand tracker, usage & attitudes studies, positioning research, ad testing, and customer satisfaction
- Exhibits broad market research experience in the design of complex market research projects
- Experience defining the scope and issues for research/analytic initiatives, developing and executing project plans and managing multiple tasks simultaneously, experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Meticulous and detail-oriented. Strong ability to spot errors
- Ability to process and interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Ability to structure and deliver presentations clearly, crisply, and compellingly.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and affect meaningful change
- Not afraid to get hands dirty with data, but sees the bigger picture as well
- Focuses on how to get a problem solved rather than the reasons it can’t be solved
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA /MS a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in consumer insights or similar field
- Demonstrated experience with independent work in a matrix environment
- English language proficiency required
- Proficiency with SPSS including extensive experience with large, complex data sets
- Good knowledge of Excel including macros, pivot tables, vlookups, charts and graphs
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Passion for videogames is preferred