Requirements Analyst (with Italian)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
You’re welcome to join the fun and… help us build a bridge between our customers and the development team by identifying high-level requirements, transforming them into detailed functional documentation and ensure their correct implementation. You will keep up with business trends and based on those, propose solutions and improvements for the application’s effectiveness. Moreover, in our team we are fully responsible for the technical solutions and quality of the delivery, while we manage to keep a very strong relation with the client.
If you’ll join us you will have…
- access to various professional certifications and growing programs
- access to various learning materials
- access to courses and trainings
- exposure to the customer
- awesome Agile team
- passionate colleagues and growing environment
- Elicit, analyze, document and manage functional & non-functional requirements from the customers
- Translate the customer’s requirements into development-ready user stories
- Analyze current business processes and suggest improvements
- Act as a liaison between the customers and the software development team
- Provide support to the development team to ensure the correct implementation of requirements
- 1-3 years of experience in a multinational environment (finance and debt collection)
- Requirements analysis & management
- Prior experience with specific tools: requirements management, issue management and ticketing
- Client facing experience and good client management skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Italian
- Very good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- High adaptability to new business domains
- Familiar with Agile and software development principles
What values are we looking for?
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Professional and positive attitude
*Please note that by applying to this role you are informed about your personal data being processed by Yonder for this role and for future ones.
You can find more details about our policy on our website.