Requirement/System Engineer - PSS TSR
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of € billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more thanpeople worldwide and generated sales of approximately € billion in 2016.
Requirement/System Engineer - PSS TSR
Our components for Passive Safety Systems provide drivers' protection in unpleasant situation of a crash event.
One of the most important safety system's parts in the car – the Airbag Control Unit (ACU) – is managing the deployment on the airbags in such a way that the car occupants' injuries are reduced as much as possible. The ACU module is designed based on the newest technologies in automotive area, receiving information from distant sensors placed in several locations in the car: side pillars, inside doors, behind the front bumper etc.
As a System Engineer you will
- coordinate the management of requirements together with all other involved disciplines;
- Ensure a complete and released set of requirements for the product/platform;
- Initiate the project specific RE approach regarding Requirements Management Tool, Trace-ability, stakeholder exchange process;
- Approve the requirements baseline and feature list.
- Design highly complex systems or products;
- Define core methods and processes for platform and specification development;
- Conceive system interfaces and business application prototypes;
- Identify, analyze and resolve system design weaknesses;
- Influence the shaping of future products by contributing to the architecture used across multiple platforms;
- Provide technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
- Analyze / Validate customer requirements documents for completeness and make them available in requirement management tools (. DOORS)
- Analyze and link customer requirements specifications to Continental specifications.
- Maintain traceability between customer requirements and internal requirements.
- Clarify missing and/or unclear requirements with customer and agree on acceptance criteria
- Document the requirements describing behavior of the system completely
- Verify quotation from requirements perspective.
- Verify completeness of requirement implementation at each customer and internal event.
- Ensure that deviations are identified, documented and agreed (Compliance List).
- Define which requirement have to be prepared and allocate them to System, Software and Hardware Level.
Coordinate the management of requirements together with the other R&D disciplines
- Ensure that all system requirements have been reviewed and approved.
- Ensure a complete and released set of requirement for the product
- Ensure system requirements alignment with development teams worldwide.
- Participate actively in knowledge transfer between application and platform teams and different worldwide development locations.
- Approve coverage of all requirements in feature list.
- Support SW Engineers for refinement of specifications.
- Support test team during system validation phase.
- Support sales team in acquisitions for activities in terms of technical quotations.
- University degree (. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics)
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and ability to provide “the big picture” for involved stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Design and architectural experience is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
What we offer
•Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
•Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
•Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
•Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
•International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
•Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents