Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Prepare and submit reports and statutory financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and internal regulations to the National Bank of Romania, Ministry of Finance, National Institute of Statistics, Management of the Branch and Head Office;
- Prepare business specifications for financial and statistical reports;
- Monitor the legislative changes in reporting area, analyze their impact and ensure proper implementation;
- Monitoring of data quality and execution of corrections regarding accounts and parameters;
- Control the fulfillment of data integrity between core system and front systems;
- Assist management with cost control, cost/benefit analysis and provide financial information and recommendations;
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts;
- Assists in the company’s monthly and yearly closing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience out of which minimum 3 year banking experience (Reporting, Controlling, MIS, DWH);
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Previous experience in working with DWHs;
- Computer skills: SQL, Microsoft Excel;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.