We are looking for a Reporting Specialist who will figure out market and business trends for Playwing to increase profit and efficiency. Your mission will be to gather this data through a number of ways, from mining our company's computer data through different tools to looking at competitors data and industry trends.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Reporting: update daily/weekly/monthly reports to manage internal data, structure data and prepare reports in Excel;
- Process data and provide quality checks in order to assess data correctness;
- Handle various projects involving the gaming market (surveys, analysis, etc.);
- Monitor news, events, game releases and opportunities related to mobile market;
You should have:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (formula and functions, pivot tables, macro, graphic charts, etc.);
- Knowledge of mobile gaming & general gaming market;
- Technical knowledge about computers, internet and related features;
- Meticulous, well-organized, hard working, proactive attitude and problem solver;
- Good command of spoken and written English and good communication skills;
- SQL skills, Internet search and data mining are a very big plus;
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
What we offer:
- A path to excellence growing in an ambitious start-up where sky is the limit;
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together;
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours;
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba,
Pilates, healthy back, TRX);
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball;
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is focused on mobile entertainment.
Playwing collaborates with dynamic and experienced teams, sharing a common long term goal of excellence.
We develop high profile games for major app-stores and innovative mobile game distribution in high growth countries.
Our team is the proud developer of mobile strategy game Instant War.