- Relevant experience in interpreting complex data to identify trends and root causes;
‐ Good knowledge of analytical tools;
‐ Strong knowledge of Excel;
‐ Fluent in English;
‐ University degree in business or engineering;
‐ Good communication skills;
‐ Organization and planning abilities;
‐ Availability to travel.
Responsible for monitoring the performance of the quality system throughout the product lifecycle. This will include publishing field reliability and key customer reliability reports and with a critical eye identify problems that we didn’t know existed.
- Publish field reliability reports that are necessary to monitor progress in sufficient detail to support continuous improvement activities.
- Prepare customer reliability and recovery reports to support customer needs.
- Investigate field failures and their product test history to understand if there were any clues that would have predicted the failure.
- Interrogate PCBa and drive test results in order to establish product test capability and the identification of data outliers that can unlock best in class reliability.