Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in mining data and developing reports using a variety of reporting/analytics software package, in fields as : banking (MIS dept) / collection companies / financial institution
- Database development and administration
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, graphing, data connections, automation), Access and Oracle, combined with the ability to propose company positions on complex reporting issues; knowledge of Capone – collection software, is a plus; other database applications; Microsoft Office (Powerpoint);
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to details, ability to prioritize work and to work independently and in a team;
- Superior organizational, problem solving;
- Experience working with large and complex data sets from multiple sources
- Abilities related to evaluating results to make proposals; conceptualize and design new reports; developing internal databases and specific reports, regular ones or based on request; developing and updating reports to group, partners, management; extracting and processing reports from company collection application (Capone)
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and documentation
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
- Fluency in English (reading, speaking & writing).
- University degree (economic)
- Gather complex data inputs from multiple sources, both internally and externally
- Analyze entire portfolios data and propose the optimal reports; Identify and communicate key insights to management team based on reports and analysis;
- Preparing presentations (ppt) , graphs, scorecards and KPI’s; benchmarking or vintage analysis;
- To maintain permanent contact and liaison with software developer;
- Communication with other head of departments and offering permanent support build an adequate portfolio database;
- Create, implement and maintain comprehensive reporting policy documents to improve clarity and consistency;
- Regularly assumes project/initiative responsibility;
- Acting as a project lead, design and build reports and analyses that reflect impact, to support portfolio strategy.
The possibility of professional development within a young, dynamic, and international team;
Mobile phone and laptop;
Competitive salary package.
B2 Kapital Portfolio Management is part of an international group (B2 Holding) and is responsible for managing secured debt recoveries for portfolios ultimately held in the Romanian market.
The group is a leading pan-European debt specialist, providing debt solutions for banks and institutional credit providers and since starting its activities has grown rapidly and has established itself as one of the leading players in the non-performing debt markets where the Group operates.
B2 Holding has operations and offices in 16 countries in Europe as well as an additional 3 countries with portfolios and has a stated strategy for further growth, primarily in Central and Eastern Europe.