Get ready to grow your career as an Intern on the Kellogg Supply Chain team where we believe in your success! Engage with us as you explore different technical competencies and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. Our development plans and performance management strategies will put you in the driver’s seat when it comes to navigating towards a successful career. You’ll get to know people from all around the world and learn from the best all from our office, in the heart of Floreasca Park.
As a Supply Chain Reporting Intern you will be responsible for issuing in time and with accuracy, the set of reports aligned with direct manager to be provided to our internal end to end supply chain customers.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Prepare and check for accuracy, and then distribute in the agreed time, the reporting requested by direct manager;
• Challenge any data which does not seem correct, to IT department, raise digital concierge incidents, and escalate to direct manager if any unblocking is needed. Follows up at least on a weekly basis the status of the incidents raised;
• Communicates in a collaborative way with internal customers;
• For ad hoc reports, requested by internal end to end supply chain customers, asks for validation to direct manager, prioritise, and communicate in a proactive and collaborative approach to customers the deadline for issuing the requested reports. If needed, build the reports, if no complex development or formulas are required;
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Fresh University graduate or master/ final year student;
• Language Skills: English (Required);
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Experience (. Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as as a customer-focused mind-set.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.