BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
The role is responsible for supporting SNO function delivering reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and focusing on data quality, process improvement and communication with report customers and suppliers.
The role also requires the successful candidate to coordinate the wider reporting and automation activities ensuring data is complete, accurate and on time to facilitate decision making.
Reports to: SNO Reporting Lead
What you will be accountable for:
- Deliver Reports to support SNO Community, on time in full and ensure Reports quality and timing meet the required criteria outlined in process documents, manuals and instructions
- Supervise data quality and highlight/address gaps to the relevant departments/functions
- Highlight areas for improvement in business, specifically in reporting processes
- Act as a support role for SNO Reporting & Insights team
- Maintain and improve effective and efficient customer relationships.
- Proactively dealing with and resolving issues.
- Develop and document Standard Work Packages in area of responsibility/reports responsible for
- Speed of response and reliability when dealing with customer requirements/ inquiries
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- At least 1-year Supply Chain experience in an FMCG company, preferably in Reporting or Planning area
- Proficiency in information platforms (SAP, APO SNP, Workflows, Business Information, etc.).
- Substantial experience of information management, analysis, and reporting in a regulated environment, including knowledge of systems and tools.
- Experience in communication (internal/external) desirable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in internal and external environment
- Base (min), or Advanced (preferred) digital dexterity
- Ability to handle several tasks and projects simultaneously
We are BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer withBAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Belonging, achieving, together
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.