Reporting Analyst (SQL & VBA)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of . Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Reporting Analyst is responsible for using SQL and VBA to provide automated reporting solutions. These reports should then be issued in time and with accuracy, and aligned with direct manager to be provided to our internal end to end supply chain customers. Also, ad hoc reporting request will be managed by the End to End Supply Chain Reporting Analyst, if pre validated with direct manager.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Working as Reporting Analyst you will be part of our success by:
- Using SQL and VBA, work with the existing team to develop automated solutions for reporting;
Prepare and check for accuracy, and then distribute in the agreed time, the reporting requested by direct manager; they can be for any Kellogg region, cluster, country;
- Constantly finds ways to improve the quality of the reports provided. Communicate these proposals to direct manager;
- Challenge any data which does not seem correct, to IT department, raise digital concierge incidents, and escalate to direct manager if any unblocking is needed. Follows up at least on a weekly basis the status of the incidents raised;
- Communicates in a collaborative way with internal customers;
- For ad hoc reports , requested by internal end to end supply chain customers, asks for validation to direct manager, prioritise, and communicate in a pro active and collaborative approach to customers the deadline for issuing the requested reports. If needed, build the reports, if no complex development or formulas are required;
- Collaborates with End to End Senior Supply Chain Data Specialist and with IT colleagues, in case a new complex report or tool development is required: provides a clear reporting request to them for development, and supports testing, providing feedback based on facts;
- Raise to masterdata team any wrong /missing set up of data , identified during reporting.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Strong knowledge of SQL and VBA;
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative field (Statistical , Business, Supply Chain, or related field);
- Experience in Supply Chain or in Sales Analytics and Reporting areas;
- Language Skills: English (Required);
- Proficiency with ERP systems (., SAP) and Microsoft Office Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment;
- Experience working for a multinational organization would be a plus.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact .
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.